Have fun with our group activities
We can help you get out of the house and back into the community, and our group activities are about supporting you to become more active within the community. Creating new friendships and building your confidence is an important contributor to your independence and well-being. Our services are available seven days a week or just when you need us. Group activities offered can range from in-centre to other activities out and about in the community. The level of support we give you varies, depending on your individual medical support needs.
At Always Care, we support our participants to experience a fulfilling and interactive life.
- swimming, bowling, basketball, other sports of interest
- shopping, market trips and bus rides
- going out to coffee, lunch, dinner and the movies
- arts and craft or cooking classes
- nature walks and picnics or BBQs in the park
- festivals & concerts, the zoo and museums